General Category > GENERAL Topics - Scottish or not

Is everyone still alive

<< < (3/3)

Sis Thompson's oldest:
Oy!
It has been a very busy time here in North Carolina. New job in August at the Asheville Citizen-Times. Deadlines are..... Well deadlines. 

Lots of research on my ever elusive R W Thompson or Thomson, as I have been told. My GGG grandfather must be in the witness protection program,  he is that hard to find.

The Clan membership has been growing and we are at approx. 130 members ÷\- 4  or 5. Seems the word is out and we are gaining more notice in the Scottish communities.

The Games are soon going to ramp up and the big guy and I will attend at least two together, and hopefully the AGM in VA in the fall.

Many thanks to our Pres. VP,  Secretary, Treasurer and Commissioners for all their hard work this year! Can't do it without all y'all.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all!
Yours aye,
Sherry

Barbara:
MERRY CHRISTMAS to all!

Barb and John

Mary:
Well...........no white Christmas again here in Tennessee!  I see old pictures around the towns of these great snows in "days gone by...." and wonder when they might come again? 

Had a nice, quiet day.......lots of phone calls with friends and family, watched "A Christmas Story" as part of our annual activities and let the dogs play with some new toys (I keep them bought/stored as replacements when needed).

Hope everyone is enjoying Boxing Day!

Thomas B. Thompson:
We at least had somewhat white snowy Xmas eve. Gone the next day.

By the way  " Bliadhna mhath ur "  ( Happy New Year ) to all of the
Thompson families.

Tom & Barbara

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version