General Category > GENERAL Topics - Scottish or not

Is everyone still alive

<< < (2/3) > >>

Barbara:
Hi Cheryll!  I hope you and Paul find what you're looking for in East Texas and have a great Thanksgiving!
You'll be closer to us.....East Texas and West TN aren't that far apart.  :D  Have fun in Sedona, I've always wanted to go there and experience the ambiance. 

Barbara

Thomas Thompson:
Tom

If possible why don't you plan on stopping over in Tn. We have a spare room and Thompson's are always welcome.
Tom

Stirling Thompson:
I'm beginning to wonder again if anyone is alive out there! Its been five days now and only a single response to my last four posts. Its very discouraging, I understand its the holiday season and everyone is busy with other things and that's true for me as well but I still find time to post something to keep this board alive.

Thomas B. Thompson:
I had an idea for my travels this summer.
I'm planning on visiting all the places my forefathers lived
as they migrated from Maryland to North Carolina to Tenn to
Kentucky. They were probaly running from the law.
So I thought of a way to meet other members of the clan
who don't get the AGM. If they live near the towns or cities
as I visit I could make plans to meet them if they want to.
Just one of my crazy ideas.

Michael Thompson:

--- Quote from: Stirling Thompson on December 18, 2013, 02:37:10 PM ---I'm beginning to wonder again if anyone is alive out there! Its been five days now and only a single response to my last four posts. Its very discouraging, I understand its the holiday season and everyone is busy with other things and that's true for me as well but I still find time to post something to keep this board alive.
--- End quote ---

We may be hibernating Stu, or just getting ready for a really great Hogmany.

Cheers to all,

Michael

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version