Author Topic: New Guy from Georgia  (Read 22302 times)

Ernestt481

Re: New Guy from Georgia
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2014, 04:09:48 PM »
Hi Ron,
"Scotland in the Park" will be held July 20 just a short flight away in Logan City, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.
I know it's a long shot but you and the Clan are all welcome and those with talent such as yourself will be utilised.
Ern

Ron Yatzek

« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2014, 12:58:55 PM »
As much as I would love to come to Australia, the logistics of that right now would be out of reach. Maybe one day we will get down there.  I need to make sure we would come when it is winter here...lol.

Ernestt481

« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2014, 05:15:14 PM »
You would be made most welcome as all Clan members but if Mohamed won't come to the mountain then the mountain .....I'm sure you know the rest.
Regards
Ern & Cheryl with one L

Ernestt481

« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2014, 04:12:19 PM »
Plus I never miss an opportunity to advertise "Scotland in the Park"
Ern

cheryllwith2ls

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2014, 08:27:10 PM »
Hey Ron! How's it going over there? Had time to do any family searching? Just touching base. Saying hello!

Cheryll :)
The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or even heard. They must be felt with the heart. - Helen Keller

Ron Yatzek

« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2014, 12:00:18 PM »
Hey sorry I have been really busy...lol.  Things have become a little crazy work. I was able to research a bit more, but have still not made any progress.  The Thompson name is so prevalent in Yorkshire County that it does not seem feasible that I will be able to trace back any father than I already have.