General Category > NEW MEMBERS! Introduce yourselves here!

(1/2) > >>

Michael Thompson:
Hey, I guess I got so excited about joining the clan society and the forum, I just jumped right in and never actually introduced myself. My name is Michael Thompson. I live in Arvada, Colorado USA with my wife and five children. I was born and raised in Colorado, as were my mother and father before me, and our Thompsons seem to have been in this country since sometime around 1700.

I am a substitute school teacher, a pub singer, and I have my own travel business. I love traveling to Ireland and Scotland and want to go back as often as possible.

I am very glad to find a clan to which I can belong.

Graham Thompson:
Welcome

Parker Thomson:
Hi,
I'm Parker Thomson.  My wife, son, son-in-law, and one of my daughters met Tom and Booner and the Estes Park Highland Games (Longs Peak).  Cool stuff about the Reivers and the Thom(p)sons as part of the "troublesome border clans."  Also noticed that the southern contingent of Davidsons were included in that bunch.  That's my middle name - so I guess I have a lot of "trouble" in my blood line.   :-\ If someone could drop me a line and explain what is going on with the MacTavishes, I would greatly appreciate it.  It appears from the print newsletter, that there was some friction "down under", but is it the same in the USA?
Thanks
Parker
.))
((.

Donna:
Hey Parker,
It's a pleasure to welcome you!

Donna

Graham Thompson:
Welcome Parker and family

Navigation

[0] Message Index