General Category > NEW MEMBERS! Introduce yourselves here!

A Thompson from Virginia

<< < (2/3) > >>

Cathy McTavish:
Just start with the basics Jeremy

Your name - birthdate and place
your fathers name, birthday and place
your mothers maiden name, birthdate and place
both your grandparents, names dates and if they are deceases, their dates and places of dates.

e-mail me at :

mctavish@zimbrick.com

jeremy.thompson:
Thanks, I think that should be easy enough.

GeorgeT:
Helo Cousin..

I don't know how yet, but, I am sure we are related.

My family line started (in this country) in Va. (Wythe Co)

Of course, it really started in Scotland. I jhave traced it bacjk to abt 1350 (James Thompson)
Dunbartonshire, Scotland.

Welcome Aboard !

Later
-Steve-

jeremy.thompson:

--- Quote from: GeorgeT on August 16, 2010, 05:47:50 PM ---Helo Cousin..

I don't know how yet, but, I am sure we are related.

My family line started (in this country) in Va. (Wythe Co)

Of course, it really started in Scotland. I jhave traced it bacjk to abt 1350 (James Thompson)
Dunbartonshire, Scotland.

Welcome Aboard !

Later
-Steve-

--- End quote ---

Hey, so if I got my Dad's side info you think you could cross reference you info for me? I still haven't gotten it. My sis lives in the same hometown, but I bet she forgot to gather it from him. Dad's name is Donald Glen Thompson and his dad was Glen Thompson who was married to a Martha. I know that isn't enough, but maybe it's a start. I'll try and get more this weekend.

Barbara:

--- Quote from: jeremy.thompson on May 05, 2010, 09:02:36 PM ---Wanted to say hey to everyone. I hope to find out a lot about the Thom(p)sons from you guys. I'm really excited to see how close my family can be traced back. I still need to get some names from my grandmother, but can't wait to see where it leads me. If anyone in VA has some info on us in Virginia I'd love to see if we might be related in some way. I'm from Staunton, Virginia originally. My dad is Donald Thompson and his father is Glen Thompson. I don't know anything further back as of yet. I've had a love of Scotland since I was in my teens, now 38. Last year or so I've immersed my self in some Scottish sites to further continue my love. Can't wait to chat it up with some of you!!

-Jeremy

--- End quote ---

Hey Jeremy and welcome to your Clan family.  I've been remiss in posting and I'm sorry for that, will try to do better.  :D

Barbara

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version