Genealogy > Thom(p)son Genealogy

Anyone tried One Great Family?

<< < (2/3) > >>

Mary:

--- Quote from: Dusevoir on March 10, 2011, 02:11:30 PM ---Oh..........I thought WE were the One Great Family.  ;)

I have never tried it. 

--- End quote ---

Well, we're working on it!  It would help if more people would send in their genealogy information to Cathy so she could include it when she updates our Rootsweb database. Here email is cmctavish@zimbrick.com (hint).

I love your sense of humor  ;D

Barbara:
I tried One Great Family for a year and they also took me back to King MacAlpin and beyond!  From one of my distant cousins who did make many trips to Scotland researching, that line does goes back to King MacAlpin and the Dalriadans.  He found some of our Scottish ancestor's history in Paris and London.  I think that stemmed from Cromwell taking all the records he could from Scotland, it's been so long since I've read the history but many hogshead of Scottish records were lost at sea.  The Thompson's might not be so elusive if not for Cromwell!   >:(

Barbara

Parker Thomson:
I don't want to be traced.  Must be the Reiver in me!  ;D

Booner:
Parker wrote;
"I don't want to be traced.  Must be the Reiver in me!"

plus it would blow your witness protection program

Booner

Parker Thomson:
Ha, ha- Booner.  Witness protection wouldn't have worked for you last year- wearing your Grand Poobah hat and all.   :-\

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version