General Category > NEW MEMBERS! Introduce yourselves here!

Birmingham 1812 to Perth 2012

<< < (2/2)

Thomas Thompson:
Hi Neil

You closed your post by asking if we thought Maggie Jones might be able to get past your brick wall.
First. You will never know until you ask.
Second. I mailed your new member packet last week. When you get it you will find  Clan Thom(p)son genealogy sheets. I suggest you complete them and then email Maggie as a member of Clan Thompson.
She has published 10 books on genealogy/family history. She also has established ties to several different agencies where she can request data; added to this, she also has her own Microfitch records of both the perish records as well as the church court records of several different areas of Scotland.
   Results are never guaranteed, but we have given you a leg up climbing  your brick wall.

I am quite pleased to be able to provide our members with this research assistance. In fact, I think we provide more to our members than any of the other clans.

Tom

tomneilson:
Hi Tom,

Thanks for that wonderful advice. I look forward to receiving the package. By the way my father is Thomas William Thompson and was born in Perth, Western Australia in 1933. As part of his 80th birthday in March next year I am hoping to share with him some of the new discoveries we will be making with the family tree.

All the best,

Neil (son of Tom)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version