General Category > NEW MEMBERS! Introduce yourselves here!

greetings all from north central Pa. got my packet yesterday

<< < (3/3)

steve:
Hi Cheryll, i'm doin fine now that this WINTER is over........

my son has our family tree on ancestry dot com if you can get to it. he has it under THOMPSON FAMILY TREE. Robert was born feb. 28 1842 illigit to a Robert Thompson and Catherine Egler/Eagler I at least have a copy of the court document when she took him to court for payment. I have not heard from Mary for a couple of weeks now.

thanks
 steve

steve:
Hi Cheryll, about Ancestry. com I should have made it easier for you to find, if you come across the Thompson family tree with pics of Earl and Ruth they are my parents and pics of Harry and Bessie they are my grandparents. Mary said she was going  to keep searching and pass some things off to Maggie. I know I can use all the help I can get............

Thanks again

Steve

steve:
Hi Cheryll, to make it even easier my sons site on ancestry is under Thompsonkaufman and i'm not sure how you get to it he has done a good job on it, all the aunts and uncles and their family members all the way back to Robert W. Thompson {illigit]FEB. 28 1842. and my direct line is as follows from me.
steve.B. 1948
earl, my father B.june 1912 D. 1971
harry paul, my grandfather B.1885, D. 1962
William Henry Harrison, my GGrandfather B. 1860 D.1932
Robert w.  my GGGrandfather B. feb. 28 1842 D. aug. 1919. 

my son has all the info on ancestry with all the wives and their families as well, this is just the REALLY short version.

thanks

steve

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version