General Category > NEW MEMBERS! Introduce yourselves here!

should have given some of my info

(1/2) > >>

steve:
my name is steve Thompson I live in Linden, Pa. just a few miles west from Williamsport, Pa. I am retired with a small farm and 3 horses had 5 horses for awhile gave one away and my old friend passed at 40 years it was a great loss. I was a boilermaker for 35 years married to the same girl 45 years this year. we have 2 children son and daughter he is a police officer with a K9 and our daughter is a occupational therapist with 2 kids.

Stirling Thompson:
Welcome Steve! My line is also an illegitimate one... maybe that's why there are so darn many of us with dead ends and brick walls!

Sis Thompson's oldest:
Whoo Hoo! Welcome Steve,

Already online and typing away! Well done.

Sherry

steve:
thank you for the welcomes, never been on a forum before so this is all new to me and yes when my son and I found the illegitimate paper we new we were in for a lot of searching, we do have some leads and it all boils down to finding a little more info and putting together some dates ang ages of some Roberts and Williams from around that time of birth of my gg grandfather.

Ron Yatzek:
Welcome Steve!  I am in the same boat as you; hit a wall at a GGG Grandfather who was an illegitimate child and cannot find any info past him and his mother.  Don't give up hope though..lol.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version