General Category > NEW MEMBERS! Introduce yourselves here!

should have given some of my info

<< < (2/2)

steve:
my grandparents came to Williamsport, Pa. in 1911 from Bellefonte, Pa. centre county Pa. so there is where I started searching and found paperwork finding my greatgrandfather then I found the GGGandfather and the rest of the stuff about his birth. there are also conflicting obituaries about his birth such as one says he was born in 1841 in Thompsontown, Pa. the other one says he was born in Bellefonte, both areas have large thompson familys and records but none aluding to the father so the search will go on. I heard a Navy Seal say one time "ain't dead can't quit" so I guess that's how it's gonna have to be.................

Mary:
Hi Steve -

Can you give us some names of your grand/great grandparents ............maybe some dates/locations also to try to do some researching? Include wives' info if you have it! There are a number of people out here who will try to help with your research :)  Too many Williams and Roberts without more info....but dyin' to give it a go.

steve:
thanks, I will send the info as soon as I get the info from my son who has it all, hopefully I will get it today but it will be late in the afternoon any help will be greatly appreciated because we've been up against this wall for several years now. I know this might sound a little strange but we even had a MEDIUM helping.

steve:
oops I forgot to add to my last post that my son has put a lot of that info on Ancestry .com also........ :-[

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version