General Category > NEW MEMBERS! Introduce yourselves here!

Lowell E.S.Thompson representing on the athletic field.

(1/3) > >>

Lowell Thompson:
Hello Thom(p)sons. It is my pleasure to be a part of this great clan and compete for our name and title. I have been a mens >190# class thrower for six years and am currently ranked 8th in the country. I live in Buena Vista Colorado and am 38 yrs old. My wife Sara and I attend 8-10 games a year in our area,region. The national competition for mens 190 class is held in K.C. each year and I plan on being there each year. I also will make Alma 09 and Mesa Az 09. You can see my result at the NASGA web site. Again, it is my pleasure to have you as my family. Thanks Lowell.

Mary:
Hello and WELCOME to the family Lowell and Sara!

Our first, very own heavy athletics competitor!  Woo Hoo!!

Tom told me about you when he got home and that you had said you would register and post.....and here you are! You must do REALLY well to be 8th in the country! Wow.  And now that you know you have all of us behind you, you'll do even better  ;D   

Again, I'm glad you're here and, although we may not get to the other games where you compete, we'll be behind you all the way! We're going to have to get a CA commissioner soon!

Mary

Barbara:
Hi Lowell, I welcomed you on another page before I saw this on.  ;D
I second everything Mary said.  :D

Barbara

Booner:
Hi Lowell,

Glad to see your post and it was real nice to meet you and your family---and congratulations on your ranking.

--Booner

Graham Thompson:
Welcome Lowell and family

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version