General Category > NEW MEMBERS! Introduce yourselves here!

<< < (3/3)

John Thomson:
Hello there everyone!

I have re-registered having been a past Secretary and Clan Bard of what was then the McTavish organization.
It was my clear resolve to move towards Tom and Mary's side of the divide when members had to choose with their hearts and their heads.
As Clan Bard of our new association of Thom(p)sons, I am proud to be a small but loyal member of our Clan.
Born in Glasgow, Scotland and now living and working in Sarasota, Florida, my wife and I are looking forward to many happy Scottish events in the future. We are about to join the local Caledonian Society, Sarasota was settled by the Scots in the 1800s and there is a strong affinity for the old country in these parts.

I would like to see Tom Thompson as our Clan Chieftain, by the way.  He has effectively been that in the three years I have known him. He and his wife, Mary, have done so much to keep the flag flying high.

In kinship

John

Booner:
Welcome aboard John!  We're very ahppy to have you!

And I think no one here would disagree with you regarding Tom being the chieftain.  Our association would not have come as far, as fast as it has if it weren't for him and Mary.

Regards,
Booner

Barbara:
Welcome back John!  :D  A warm welcome to Jim.  Already welcomed Jason on another page but will welcome him again here too!  ;D

I agree with John and Booner, I would like to see Tom as Chieftain of Clan Thompson.  There would be no Clan Thompson Society without Tom's and Mary's intelligence and perseverance to get it started on the road where it's headed.   :D

Barbara

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version