General Category > NEW MEMBERS! Introduce yourselves here!

Haha...

(1/5) > >>

Jimmie:
Ok, so...this is actually Jimmie's 13 year old DAUGHTER in the guidance office at school. Anyway, I wanted to let you all know that I'm here, I suppose. Anyone with any interesting stories concerning our ancestors...reply/post/comment (whatever you call a response to a post in a forum ::)).

Stirling Thompson:
So, does the guidance counselor know you're using the computer? Does Dad know you have his password on the forum and his permission to use it? Do you have a name other than Jimmie's DAUGHTER? I personally have no objection to your being here so long as it's in the open and everyone knows what you're up to but I don't want to get in trouble if you're sneaking around in here. Exactly what are you doing in the Guidance Office anyway? 

Donna:
Hi Jimmie's Daughter,

If it's OK with your parents, please sign your messages with your own name so we can get to know you   ;D   

I would  think ole Jimmie had gone all the way "around the bend" if we started seeing messages about Hot New Boy Bands and Seventeen Magazine thinking they were from him  :o

Donna

Beverly Kohn(Thompson):
       Hey! To Jimmies daughter!
  I'll repeat, get your parents permission to be here and we'll welcome you with open arms. I'll bet you were'nt counting on gaining so many Aunts and Uncles when you logged in, huh? We all care about each other and will have your back as much as we can. Welcome Darlin'!!
            Bev

Mary:
Oi!  Good to meet you and see that you are interested in your Scottish history! It truly is a family affair around here!

And yes....nag, nag, nag.....we just want to make sure your dad is OK with you posting!

Is Seventeen magazine still published???

Mary

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version