Author Topic: 2009 Central Florida Highland Games Jan 17-18  (Read 59765 times)

Donna

Re: 2009 Central Florida Highland Games Jan 17-18
« Reply #60 on: January 24, 2009, 10:50:37 PM »
What great photos....the Thom(p)son's are such a handsome bunch  ;) 

Thanks to everyone who worked so hard to set up and host the Clan Thompson Society tent.   I so proud of y'all   :-*

Donna
ANY DAY ABOVE GROUND IS A GOOD DAY !

Barbara

« Reply #61 on: January 25, 2009, 01:27:52 PM »
Great pictures!  What a braw group!

Babarba Moore do we have a treat for you, guess who the intertainment was? Bet you can!! And we have pictures.. Fred and Babs
Babs, you are so mean, teasing me with pictures of Albannach!  I'm still one up on ya, I've got a picture of Jamesie kissing me!   8) ;D  I'm glad John is not the jealous type.  ;D

It sounds like the Florida Games were a hugh success.  I'm so proud of all of you.  <<hugs>>

Barbara
"Kindness is the language the deaf can hear and the blind can see." - Mark Twain

Duke Thompson

• Core
« Reply #62 on: January 25, 2009, 08:42:25 PM »
Hello all and thanks for posting!  Glad to see everyone else had as much fun as Taylor and I did!  Taylor actually got 2 bulls eyes in the archery competition and got to pick a small prize from the kids table.  As for me, I didn't come in last!!!  Should be able to get more pictures up this week.

Duke 
James Edward Thompson, Jr. aka Duke
Sip your beer and chew your scotch!

Mary

• Administrator
« Reply #63 on: January 29, 2009, 07:47:17 AM »
Maybe you need to take Taylor out in the back yard and have him coach you in archery! It's great he did so well and greater yet that the two of you jumped in and participated in the archery competition! Good sportsmanship, good fun, and joining in.  I've been tempted to try the frying pan toss, but I have such bad shoulders, I wouldn't be able to throw very far and would risk some major damage. I might do better if they ever went 'country' and did husband calling! :)

Mary

Booner

« Reply #64 on: February 01, 2009, 05:35:15 PM »
I'd like to thank everyone connected with putting on the highland games, I know your efforts will be rewarded.  And such good looking people too---can't beat the Thom(p)son genes.

Booner

Barbara

« Reply #65 on: February 06, 2009, 09:28:56 PM »
Good to see you back Booner, we've missed you!  :D

Barbara
"Kindness is the language the deaf can hear and the blind can see." - Mark Twain