Author Topic: Lowell E.S. Thompson, getting ready for 09 season.  (Read 7953 times)

Lowell Thompson

• art-handlers.com
Lowell E.S. Thompson, getting ready for 09 season.
« on: December 02, 2008, 01:39:51 PM »
Hey everybody. I'm preparing for the 2009 athletic season, witch starts in Feb. in Phoenix. I'll be looking to finish high nationally this year. There will be many other places I'll compete like Alma Mi., Kansas City for Nationals, Highlands Ranch Co., Estes Park Co., and many more, these are just the big ones. Remember I am in the 190#/class, in Alma I have to go up against the HUGE GUYS because there is no 190#/class. Its all-ways nice to beat guys who out weigh me by 100lbs. Anyways I'm looking for support. I know Clan members will try to make it over to the athletic field to see me, but I am going to need some $$$$ assistance . There is a little country called Scotland that holds the worlds comp. for men under 200lbs. I'm not going this year ,but I'll get the invite for 2010 after they see what I've done in the U.S. this year. Tom and I have been talking about help with the entry costs, they usually are $30/event. Anything helps. I am looking forward to promoting Clan Thompson for the rest of my life and will start on the athletic field . If you want to check out my scores from 08 just go to http://www.nasgaweb.com and click on database then look up overall rank for lightweight athletes. Well that's it for now. May peace and love be with you all...

Lowell E.S. Thompson.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2008, 11:54:15 AM by Lowell Thompson »
THROW HARD!!!