Author Topic: Kansas City Games  (Read 11708 times)

Jimmie

Kansas City Games
« on: March 25, 2009, 01:17:52 PM »
Hello brothers and sisters of my clan. How does this post find everyone? Well I hope. I had a little problem with my password because my wee lass played a trick on me and the clan. She reported, unbeknownst to me, that I had forgotten my password and so got another so she could login and chat with the clan. Aye, clever little thing she is. But now I am back and all is well. Are any of you going to attend the games or will we have a booth set up at the Kansas City games in June? We live fairly near and will attend. According to the net, it looks to be exciting. It will be my first. Looking forward to replies.                                                                                                                                                                               
                                                                                                                                                                                                   Jimmie

Stirling Thompson

Re: Kansas City Games
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2009, 05:13:06 PM »
Bit too far for me I'm afraid. I'm in New England. Is that KC Kansas or Missouri? I've spent a fair amount time in St. Louis for my work but never been to KC.
Semper Fidelis! Semper Familia!
Stu

Jimmie

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2009, 06:13:34 AM »
Actually, it is in Riverside, Mo. which is suburb of K.C. Mo. You haven't missed much by not seeing K.C. Mo. or KCK although as cities go they are fairly livable cities.  I grew up there and worked there most of my life but also worked in St. Louie for about 3 years for Chrysler.   Jimmie

Lowell Thompson

• art-handlers.com
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2009, 07:32:30 PM »
Hey Jimmie, I'll be competing In the athletics. Its the Nationals for the 190 class Heavy Events. Hope to see you there. Lowell Thompson
THROW HARD!!!

Pamela K. Thompson

• Core
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2009, 07:44:13 AM »
COOL, COOL COOL! Lowell, I am going to try to make a point of finding you and saying HI! We'll be your fan club!

Jimmie

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2009, 07:17:18 AM »
Hello Lowell

Sorry I haven't answered sooner but FANTASTIC. I will definately see you there and observe with a keen eye. I am real excited about getting to meet a  fellow clansman and attending my first games event. See you there. I will be wearing my clanthompson society t-shirt.   Jimmie