Author Topic: WARNING!!! NUDE PICTURES!!!!  (Read 16978 times)

Booner

WARNING!!! NUDE PICTURES!!!!
« on: August 27, 2009, 09:54:35 PM »
Now that I have your attention............

I just wanted to welcome all our new members; us oldtimers are happy to have you here.

It's summertime and everyone is involved right now, but I can tell that autum is fast approaching- it's getting darker earlier, so that means more time for posting

again, welcome to all--the new and the old..memebers

regards
Booner

Paula Cash Womack

Re: WARNING!!! NUDE PICTURES!!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2009, 01:16:42 PM »
I also want to welcome all the new forum members and CTS members.

I have been in a "fog" for about a year, and am finally out.
Almost back to normal.

Again,
WELCOME!!!!

Paula
Membership Secretary

Donna

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2009, 06:18:25 PM »
Hey Paula,

I didn't want to be the first one to respond to Booners post suggesting
Nude Pictures  :o  but he did get my full attention...

I cant remember who I've already greeted but I'll just say it again.

Welcome, Y'all      We're very happy to have you as part of the Forum so please don't be shy!  

Donna
ANY DAY ABOVE GROUND IS A GOOD DAY !

Pamela K. Thompson

• Core
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2009, 08:47:38 AM »
Only Booner...... Well, I've  been absent a while but only because I was having an extended MM (having to do with becoming a crone) :D. But now that I have remembered my user name (looked up an old post....duh) and my password, here I am. Mary is our membership due for renewal? Welcome to all new. We have recently, thru ancestry.com met a new Thompson, well she's not really new, she is in her 80's and she sent us a lot of her research. I will try to get it scanned in and posted. Never know when you will find a useful bit. Her name is Virginia Hagen. Her e-mail is vtilleuxhagen@yahoo.com. Maybe she will join. Of course I told her about Clan Thompson.... Haven't gotten Jim's DNA done yet. Let's see, air conditioner went out$1100.00 dog got sick $126.00, Kate broke her ankle (no bills on that yet), Ran over Kate's ipod (left it on the back bumper of the truck) 250.00, ..... and several more things, sooooo. It's been put off a bit. Good thing I buried all that money in the back yard ;). Welcome to all. Mary, Stu posted his knees on facebook.

Barbara

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2009, 07:01:54 PM »
OK Booner, stop teasing us!   ;D

I'm sorry I've been absent from our forum for so long, life gets in the way at times.  Plus a 50th anniversary that Tom and Mary helped us celebrate in the Smokies.   :D

I would like to welcome all the new members to the family and forum.  It's great to have you!   :D  Please post, and most of all HAVE FUN!   ;D

Barbara
"Kindness is the language the deaf can hear and the blind can see." - Mark Twain

Donna

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2009, 11:47:16 PM »
Hey Barbara,

It's nice to have you back in the Forum  :D
And, Congratulations on your 50Th Anniversary!

Donna

Barbara

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2009, 02:45:06 PM »
Thanks Donna, you're so sweet!  :D

Barbara
"Kindness is the language the deaf can hear and the blind can see." - Mark Twain

Mary

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2009, 03:39:39 PM »
Well, now.......obviously, I couldn't let THIS topic go by unnoticed!   :o

Hey Barbara - I FINALLY got the picture from our trip to East TN for your anniversary scanned! Here it is......
     Tom Thompson, Mary Thompson, Barbara Moore, John Moore

Love you guys!

Mary (and Tom!)

Donna

« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2009, 12:30:33 AM »
Hey Y'all,

This is a wonderful photo! Such handsome couples  :D
But...Barbara, were you a Bride at 5 years old or what ???   You look way too young to be celebrating a 50Th wedding anniversary

Donna

Barbara

« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2009, 10:37:06 PM »
Thank you Donna, you are so sweet.   :D   Also 10 years off, I was 15, John 19.  We were in lust, er no, no, no I mean love!  ;D  It's been quite a trip and has gone by sooooo fast.

Barbara

Donna

« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2009, 11:43:07 PM »
Hey Barbara,
Though you were only 15, you sure knew how to pick 'um  ;D

Donna

Simon from Oz

« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2013, 04:17:47 AM »
OK, I'll admit, the Subject line made be look, but only because I thought it might be something humorous :)

Jokes aside, I had to look twice at the one pic that was posted. 1000's of miles apart, who knows how much of a genetic mix, and despite this, Tom looks like he could be my fathers cousin, and John is a dead ringer for my uncle! Freaked out much? :p

Barbara

« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2013, 03:50:52 PM »
Hello Simon from Oz!  I've been off the boards for a while and just saw your post.  I told John of your comment about him being a dead ringer for your Uncle and he said "tell him I am his Uncle"   ;D  He was kidding.   ;D  It's amazing how we can see features of our families in distant family members.  :D

Barb