Author Topic: Representing Missouri  (Read 7702 times)

Pamela K. Thompson

• Core
Representing Missouri
« on: August 30, 2009, 09:13:18 AM »
Mary, you asked a question about us representing Missouri after we went to the KC games. Can you give us more information? Jim expressed an interest and I would like to follow up on it. Karma

Donna

Re: Representing Missouri
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2009, 05:21:03 PM »
Way to go Karma and Jim!

Donna
ANY DAY ABOVE GROUND IS A GOOD DAY !

Mary

• Administrator
Re: Representing Missouri
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2009, 11:16:51 AM »
Hi Karma -

Sorry - I've was gone for a week and then Ern and Cheryl came in from Australia for nearly a week, then I picked up a stray dog on the highway and I've been trying to incorporate her into the family (3 dogs, 1 cat, 1 bird and 1 husband). So, I haven't been online hardly at all until yesterday.   :-*

OK - we are always looking for members willing to be state or regional commissioners. Right now, we don't have a Missouri commissioner and we'd love to have you guys do it! You're outgoing, interested, involved and informed....all qualities we need! For an idea on what is involved (other than just staying in touch with members from your state), go to the Off Topic Discussions forum and check out the commissioners topic.

Thanks for reminding me that I had dropped another ball...........but after 60, even our government is indicating (via proposed health care legislation) that those over 60 have very little value, so you shouldn't expect too much ;)