Author Topic: Clan Thompson at Monterrey, Calif.!!  (Read 7873 times)

cheryllwith2ls

• Administrator
Clan Thompson at Monterrey, Calif.!!
« on: June 17, 2013, 09:18:11 PM »
Hi everyone!  I'm so sorry I haven't been able to get on here and let everyone know what we've been up to lately over here in California.  ;D  I finally got myself moved here from Texas AND my son graduated last week AND my daughter turned 21. SO...I've been so crazy busy!!  WE ARE GOING TO BE IN MONTEREY, CALIF. JULY 6TH & 7TH  AND ALSO PORTLAND, OR. JULY 27TH &28TH!!!!   Spreading the word for Clan Thompson!!  Come one, come all!!    8)

I do have some good pictures to post from the games in Modesto, CA. ....2 weeks ago. We haven't been able to get online yet (using mother-in-law's computer right now) BUT as soon as I can I will get them on here.

Cheryll Thompson & Paul Jarnagin

p.s.  Hi Mary!! Hi Tom!!   :)
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 09:20:00 PM by cheryllwith2ls »
The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or even heard. They must be felt with the heart. - Helen Keller

Mary

• Administrator
Re: Clan Thompson at Monterrey, Calif.!!
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2013, 08:50:20 PM »
Hi Cheryll and Paul!

OMG!  I knew your son was graduating and that you were moving (had moved?) to California but we didn't know that your daughter was turning 21 (or, come to think of it, that you had a daughter?). You probably told us and it zoomed over my head as so many things do now  :'(  We've missed your emails and ideas, not to mention the pics from the games.....so hurry and get online ASAP!  Last time I was in Modesto was 1972!  Bet it's changed.......what I remember most was the FOG.

You guys take care and catch us all up when you can. I am going to start on the newsletter on Monday, so if you have anything from the games/graduation/birthday send them on!