Author Topic: Lowell Thompson gets second place at the Masters World Championship!!!  (Read 6705 times)

Lowell Thompson

• art-handlers.com
Hey everybody, it's been a long time since my last update, so here's the latest. I just returned home from the Rio Grand Scottish Highland Festival in Albuquerque NM where the Masters World Championships were held this year....

Well I got second place and i'm very pleased. I've been doing a lot of off season practice, more than usual and receiving coaching and analysis from some of the top pro's and masters World champions and it has paid off.

The next World Championships is being held in Inverness Scotland and I plan on being there and winning it all. I'm hoping I can get some support from the Clan to make this happen, this trip is gonna be expensive for me and I cant afford to miss the opportunity.

I'm looking forward to staking our Thomson(Thompson) claim on the athletic field in Scotland, the Motherland, on the fields of our ancestors... Hope everybody is having a nice spring. Lowell

THROW HARD!!!

Michael Thompson

• Unitas et Probitas
    • Thompson Family Web Site
Congratulations Lowell! Well done indeed.
The Reivers Ride Again!

Ernestt481

Congratulations Lowell.
I'm happy that all your hard work has paid off.
Regards
Ern & Cheryl
Down-under