Author Topic: 149th Scottish Highland Games - PLEASANTON, CA. !!!  (Read 6339 times)

cheryllwith2ls

• Administrator
149th Scottish Highland Games - PLEASANTON, CA. !!!
« on: August 21, 2014, 10:58:05 AM »
COME JOIN US IN PLEASANTON, CA FOR ONE OF THE OLDEST AND LARGEST HIGHLAND GAMES & GATHERINGS IN NORTH AMERICA.

LABOR DAY WEEKEND!! AUGUST 30TH & SEPT 1ST

www.scottishgames.com

There is so much to see and do at these games the day just flies by! Also, this year from BUCKINGHAM PALACE - THE PIPES AND DRUMS OF THE 1ST BATTALION ROYAL SCOTS GUARDS  will be at massed bands 4pm. GOTTA SEE THEM!

Last year at these games there were 500 pipers and drummers at Mass Bands. This year is sure to be just the same if not better!! Can you imagine the sound coming from that many pipes??? It was truly amazing. So be sure to make plans and come see Clan Thompson! Paul & I will be there to meet and talk about our wonderful scottish history and heritage.

Any THOM(P)SON'S wanting to march with us in the Clan March is more than WELCOME!!

Hope to see you there!!

-Cheryll & Paul
The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or even heard. They must be felt with the heart. - Helen Keller

cheryllwith2ls

• Administrator
Re: 149th Scottish Highland Games - PLEASANTON, CA. !!!
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2015, 04:19:13 PM »
Hey look what I found! This is Paul, myself and Preston Thompson in the Parade of Clans AFTER we won best clan.  Notice we are in the front!!   :)

Cheryll

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=35&v=b5952s32qKE
The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or even heard. They must be felt with the heart. - Helen Keller