Author Topic: Columbus, IN games pics  (Read 8413 times)

Mary

• Administrator
Columbus, IN games pics
« on: September 16, 2014, 06:47:15 AM »
COLD!  Whew!

Not what we usually run into at this games, but it was in the 50s and windy on Saturday morning and didn't warm up until after 2:00 PM. Sunday was warmer - a perfect fall day  ;Dd

Wish more of you had come to join us - it was a great weekend of fun, laughter and friendship.

Mary

• Administrator
...and more scenes from Columbus, IN games pics
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2014, 08:03:27 AM »
..........a few more!

cheryllwith2ls

• Administrator
Re: Columbus, IN games pics
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2014, 04:39:32 PM »
You guys look mahhhhvelous :)

Looks like a pretty good attendance of Thompson's too! Happy to hear about the new members also!
It might've been chilly but it sure looks like a splendid day for some Highland Games :)

Hope you told everyone hello for me & Paul.

-Cheryll
The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or even heard. They must be felt with the heart. - Helen Keller

Mary

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2014, 11:09:03 PM »
But of course........and they said 'hi' back (didn't ya hear 'em?)

I have some videos Cheryl (with one L) took but I have to figure out how to (A) make my backside smaller in the video and the (B) add them to the forum.

Could be a long wait! :D

Barbara

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2014, 09:39:33 PM »
Don't make us wait too long Mary!  ;D  Great photos! Wish John and I could have been there, we missed everyone. Looks like our tent was in the same place as last year?  I'll check out Facebook now for more pictures.

Barb
"Kindness is the language the deaf can hear and the blind can see." - Mark Twain