Author Topic: Thomson murderes  (Read 11952 times)

Danny Thompson

• Live life like there's no tomorrow!
Thomson murderes
« on: May 06, 2008, 08:12:17 AM »
Hi There....
This is one of today leading News reports in the UK, I thought that it might be of interest. Sorry that its bad news.

A 49-year-old man is due to appear in court today, charged with the violent murders of a brother and sister near Kirkaldy.

Flowers left for murdered siblingsThe bodies of 25-year-old Michelle Thomson and brother Ryan, seven, were discovered at their father's home in Buckhaven on Saturday evening.

The man was detained by Fife Police yesterday in connection with the murders.

He will appear before Kirkcaldy Sheriff Court today.

The victims' father, Robert Thomson, was discharged from Dunfermline's Queen Margaret Hospital yesterday.

He was taken to the hospital for medical treatment following the discovery of the bodies at Muiredge Cottages.

Police have not disclosed the nature of the siblings' injuries but said they suffered a "particularly violent" death and did not elaborate on the injuries suffered by their father.

Detective Superintendent Alastair McKeen said: "We are currently carrying out a thorough forensic examination of the house.

"While we are not currently able to give precise details of the nature of Michelle and Ryan's injuries, we can confirm that they died violently."

Fife Police said it was continuing to support the family and working with counsellors to provide reassurance to the community.

I don't know if this is the place to put this type of thing....I couldn't see a post for general discussions

« Last Edit: May 06, 2008, 08:18:56 AM by Danny Thompson »
D S Thompson

Thomas Thompson

• Deny Us Not!
Re: Thomson murderes
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2008, 08:47:18 AM »
  A sad story. 
 Danny said in his last line something about not knowing if his post was in the correct place.  Yes, the category is General Scottish - of general interest.
The entire forum is for posting of items that individual members think is important, and everything affecting our members is important to each of us.
We are family - widely separated, but still family and what occurs in one community has a bearing on each of us.  We can offer little more than prayers for the loss of this family.
Tomas

Barbara

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2008, 02:08:05 PM »
Hello and welcome Danny. 

It is a sad story as Thomas said.  From my reading I understand there are a lot of Thomsons in and around Fife.

Barbara
"Kindness is the language the deaf can hear and the blind can see." - Mark Twain

Stirling Thompson

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2008, 03:06:13 PM »
Welcome Daniel,

Glad to see I'm not the only one willing to show his face around here!

It is indeed a sad story and it seems there is never a shortage of those.
Semper Fidelis! Semper Familia!
Stu

arlin payne

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2008, 08:11:40 AM »
Thomson murder's  :'(
and tompson murderers >:(.... Some years back,cant remember how many a father
and son bounty hunter team from California came to Phoenix looking for a man who
had jumped bail.They found him in the parking lot of one of one of many shopping centers around here. The bounty hunters gunned him down right there in front of
his wife and child. Said they thought he was going to run. The scum bags were
later sent to prison for it. I guess the point is The bounty hunters were  Thompsons
 >:( >:( >:( >:(
Arlin

Booner

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2008, 10:08:05 PM »
Arlin & Danny,

Welcome to the "family."

I haven't posted much lately, this summer has been pretty busy for me, but I'm really happy to see new blood -- & good posters too!

If i've missed any other new members, well, welcome aboard too.

Booner