Author Topic: PAST 50 AND STILL EMITTING......SOMETHING, PROBABLY....  (Read 13730 times)

MACTAVISH

PAST 50 AND STILL EMITTING......SOMETHING, PROBABLY....
« on: September 21, 2008, 09:58:55 AM »
I WAS IN GALASHIELS YESTERDAY AND DASHED INTO ASDA(WALMART) CAFETERIA FOR A TUNA PANINI AND FRIES.IT WAS QUITE BUSY  AND I RACED MY FOOD. WENT TO THE BATHROOM EN ROUTE FOR THE EXIT. CAME OUT OF THE BATHROOM AND HELD THE DOOR FOR A WEEGIE(GLASWEGIAN) IN CYCLE LEATHERS. HE SMILED AND SAID;
'THAT YOU AWAY THE NOO? THANK F***  FE THAT! YA KILTIE B*****D. MA WIFE'S GONE ALL PECULIAR; SAT THERE SQUELCHIN LIKE A SINK PLUNGER, ALWA'S THE F***ING SAME  NEAR SQUADDIES IN F***IN' KILTS!
IVE MISSED A LOT OF THE CUSSING  OUT.
HE WAS VERY JOVIAL AND WISHED ME LUCK AGAINST THE MULLAH B****RDS.I DIDNT WANT TO RUIN HIS IMPRESSION BY EXPLAINING MY CURRENT DEPLOYMENT.

Thomas Thompson

• Deny Us Not!
Re: PAST 50 AND STILL EMITTING......SOMETHING, PROBABLY....
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2008, 02:00:33 PM »
Stevie
   Stay away from people wearing cycle leathers. :) ;)
      ;)Booner got me in trouble at Estes Park by telling me I could not touch the 3 part patch they wore on the back of their leathers. One of his buds wanted a picture of the group and his wife was standing in front of me so we PRETENDED to be kissing. The problem was that I put my hands on her patch but remembering Booners instructions I quickly dropped my hands to a much lower part of her leathers - just as the camera was snapped.  Now I was caught on film doing what should not be done to a bikers woman.  I wonder if when the pictures are developed I will have my face on 'wanted dead or alive' posters in all the bars of CO? ???  ??? If so I may not be allowed to ever return to the CO highland games. :( :)
Tom

MACTAVISH

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2008, 09:26:24 AM »
is that the story youve told mary? youre going to stick to that line? come on booner; spill the real goss.

Michael Thompson

• Unitas et Probitas
    • Thompson Family Web Site
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2008, 08:03:50 PM »
I wonder if when the pictures are developed I will have my face on 'wanted dead or alive' posters in all the bars of CO? ???  ??? If so I may not be allowed to ever return to the CO highland games. :( :)

I'll keep an eye out Tom. I do hang in some bars, though usually Irish pubs and not biker bars. But all of us Colorado Thompsons can do some research for you. Right people? Hit those bars. Look for photos of Tom with a biker chick.
The Reivers Ride Again!

Booner

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2008, 09:58:20 PM »
MACTAVISH,---
I was there but I didn't see the alledge infraction.  I will verify that the previous evening I had told tom about my vest and the 3 piece patch on the back (known in the bike community as "colors") and the ediquate that is involved when one wears their "colors."

One part of that ediquate is that when two "Patch Holders" of different clubs greet each other, it's considered to be a slight against the other is a patch holder touches the others patch-if they are from different clubs. If your a member of the ame club, then you give the other a very harty hug.  Tom, not being a member of any motorcycle club, is exempt from any of thes rules; perhaps he didn't realize this.

So when he greeted one of the members of my club, "Miss Dawn" (her rode name), he gave her a big hug. This was totally the right & proper thing to do. But tom, realizing that by hugging her, he was touching her "colors" He paniced, and moved his hand off her patch and what he tried to tell us, to her lower back. (sure, Tom!).

In his defenced I will say that Miss Dawn is rather short, and the distance from the bottom of her colors to her bottom is not very far at all. So I suppose it could have been an accident, like he said.  Maybe.

I will say that Miss Dawn is simply a great person, and thought it was very funny, especially after seeing Tom get so red in the face. And her husband didn't get pissed at either!

Someday I'll post something about what it means to be a "patch holder" and wearing "colors."

Some pictures of the games,and a few members of my club, including a picture of Tom hugging Miss Dawn just before the "alledged" infraction occured. You'll noticed the short distance between the bottom of her colors and the top of her bottom.

-->   http://vovmcco.com  <--   look for the clan Thompson pictures

Regards, and I hope Mary doesn't se this post.

Booner       

Mary

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2008, 09:51:40 AM »
-->   http://vovmcco.com  <--   look for the clan Thompson pictures

Regards, and I hope Mary doesn't se this post.

You're dead meat, Booner.

Mary