Author Topic: HAPPY 4th of JULY!!!  (Read 7261 times)

Mary

• Administrator
HAPPY 4th of JULY!!!
« on: July 02, 2012, 06:06:44 PM »
Just a note to wish one and all a happy, safe, fun 4th of July. We are on fire watch in TN ----7 weeks with no rain and the last 3 weeks with temps in the upper 90s and 100s. Things are beyond dry here and we're having brush fires (cigarettes) all over the place. For some reason, the state has not added our county to the fireworks ban and we live in the woods ---so we are watching for fires. Everything is dry and dead here - you simply can't water enough to keep it alive.

Hope your yards are green, your celebrations go off without a hitch and we remember and celebrate independence :)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Parker Thomson

• Denego Nos Non!
Re: HAPPY 4th of JULY!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2012, 09:08:08 PM »
I feel what you're saying- we live in Colorado. And we DO have a fireworks ban along with outdoor smoking ban as well. Happy Independence Day!
DENY US NOT

Stirling Thompson

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2012, 04:30:44 PM »
Happy 4th of July to all my Thom(p)son cousins wherever you may be! The more I hear about conditions elsewhere the happier I am that chose to stay in New England! Today was in the mid to upper 80's with low humidity just a gorgeous day and tomorrow we're expecting thunder showers early but then clearing and higher humidity for the rest of the week. I get a nice breeze out in the gazebo and the pool is about 86 degrees. But my thoughts and prayers are with you all and hope things get better tomorrow!
Stu
Semper Fidelis! Semper Familia!
Stu

Booner

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2012, 11:11:28 PM »
Happy 4th everyone.

I have my flag flying!

Booner