Author Topic: Pics in Monterey!  (Read 6050 times)

cheryllwith2ls

• Administrator
Pics in Monterey!
« on: July 12, 2013, 12:52:55 PM »
Me (cheryll) with Katherine, the soon to be Mary Queen of Scots.(?) She was very excited to see Clan Thompson and stayed and talked to us for quite a while. She told me "my lady Thompson is of Royal Nobility"....hmmmm....not sure what she's saying but she asked if I would join her Royal Court in reno, NV. I gave her my email so I guess i'll be hearing from her. It was fun talking with her :)

Our most excited new follower, soon to be member hopefully, John Thompson.
The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or even heard. They must be felt with the heart. - Helen Keller

Mary

• Administrator
Re: Pics in Monterey!
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2013, 03:22:19 PM »
Great pictures, as always. Sorry I'm so late (again) but it seems like I can't get everything caught up even tho I'm on the computer about 15 hours a day! Between and clan, my own correspondence, and the websites I maintain.............I keep running but can't cross the finish line!

So, have you heard any more about the Royal Court???  You and Paul are planning on setting a tent at the Reno games or just going? Let me know because I don't have it on our schedule as having a clan tent there. I'd love to go......wonder how long a drive.........