Author Topic: Lowell Thompson going for world title  (Read 7435 times)

Lowell Thompson

• art-handlers.com
Lowell Thompson going for world title
« on: April 03, 2010, 12:03:34 AM »
Hey everyone . I've been under the radar for a while , sorry about that . I'm back , in the best shape of my Highland carrier and looking to win the World Masters Title in mens under 200# 40-49 age group . Its being held in Highlands Ranch Co. Aug 14th. I'll also be in KC in June at the 190 Nationals and before that New Mexico for the RMSA regionals in May , also Estes Park In September. I am now a single man , just putting that out there . Lowell . 

THROW HARD!!!

Mary

• Administrator
Re: Lowell Thompson going for world title
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2010, 10:05:24 AM »
Hi Lowell!

Good to see you posting again....we had wondered what hole you fell into! Sorry about the 'single' thing, but sometimes it just must be.

I think Booner, Michael and some of the other guys will probably do the Highlands Ranch games again  -- so there should be a Thom(p)son tent there. Wish we could make it out to CO, but we are trying to do some games in nearby states here this year - new places, new faces!  We're going to bring up the possibility of having the AGM in CO at Estes Park next year and see if we can get enough directors interested in making the trek to actually do it.  :)

Let us know how your events go!  :)

Parker Thomson

• Denego Nos Non!
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2010, 08:20:27 AM »
I'm planning on being at Highlands Ranch and maybe I can get the rest of the family (who are in town to come along).  They wouldn't have an "under 170lb and over 50" category would they?  Really- I have tried to toss some in my back yard, but can't get the damn thing to turn.  lol. 

Cheers,
 ))
((
Parker
DENY US NOT

Michael Thompson

• Unitas et Probitas
    • Thompson Family Web Site
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2010, 08:30:33 PM »
Hey Lowell, best wishes on the competition. It was great to see you at Highlands Ranch last year, and we are planning to be there again this year, as well as Estes Park.

Say, we met up with a couple of friends of yours at a hooley in December. They remembered you as a wee little fella. Here's a photo of one of them doing a special kind of athletic event.

You can't really tell how big this lad is in the photo, but he towered over our friend who we consider large. Anyway, they sent you greetings.
The Reivers Ride Again!