Genealogy > Thom(p)son Genealogy

Descendants of John William Thomson/William John Thomson

<< < (4/5) > >>

Booner:
Hi David,

We may be distantly related.  I have a number of Garlands and Ballards in my family from Virginia.  They both were rather prominent families prior to the revolution around the Louisa county area.   There was even a Ballard with the first name of Bland.  I'll check my family notes to see what I have.

Regards,

Big T

David Thompson:
That would be very cool! I had a Ballard for a nieghbor when I lived at Smith Mountian Lake in Virginia.

David Thompson:
For some more information. Andrew Lacy Thompson was the son of Andrew John Thompson from the previous page. Andrew Lacy Thompson was born at White Gate in the County of Giles, Virginia on 25 August 1916 and died at White Gate, Virginia on 12 December 1989. He was a Lab Technician for Rockey Fuels for the Department of Defense, A Community Leader and Founder of the Local Rotary, and Gentleman Farmer. Andrew Lacy Thompson was married to Pansy Leslie in the Town Bland in the County of Bland, Virginia. Pansy was born in the Town of Pikeville in the County of Pike, Kentucky on 15 July 1924 and died at White Gate, Virginia on 22 January 2006. Daughter of Roland L. Leslie and his wife Florence Ratliff which was married in the Town of Pikeville in the County of Pike, Kentucky on 16 July 1919. Andrew Lacy Thompson had a son David Carrel Thompson.

David Thompson:
David Carrel Thompson was born on 14 February 1947 in the Town of Pearisburg in County of Giles, Virginia and is still living. David Carrel Thompson was a Professional Engineer Retired from the fileds of Mechanical and Electrical and is now a Gentleman Farmer. He married on 10 June 1967 at the Town of Pearisburg, Virginia to Gwendolyn Faye Robertson. Gwendolyn Faye Robertson was born on 27 November 1947 in the City of Radford, Virginia and is the daughter of Robert Carter Robertson and Margarette Louise Deck which they were married on 24 May 1945 in the County of Pulaski, Virginia. David Carrel Thompson now a Senior had a son David Carrel Thompson, Jr.

David Thompson:
David Carrel Thompson, Jr. was born in the City of Newport News, Virginia on 12 May 1968 and is still living. Served Unted States Marine Corps 2nd MarDiv 8/3 B Co; Rank: CWO1, Retired; Bachelor Degree in Business and Criminology Florida State University. Married in the Town of Harrisonburg, Virginia on 24 June 2005 to Lynne Ann George. Lynne was born in the City of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania on 28 February 1972 and is still living. She is the daughter of Robert George and Deborah Lee Hassenpflug of the Town of Eighty-Four in the Township of North Strabane in the County of Washington, Pennsylvania. I, David C. Thompson, Jr. have no children yet, and this is to be updated.............

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version