Genealogy > Thom(p)son Genealogy

Descendants of John William Thomson/William John Thomson

<< < (5/5)

GeorgeT:
David Thompson

John William Thomson is in my direct line.  I show a different year with his father William born in 1375.
Otherwise, it all matches.

Do you have more before John William ?

Thanks for some good reads.

-G Steven Thompson-

Mary:
Steve --

I doubt that David will answer your post --- he moved to a new location in PA, invalidated his contact info and refused communications from us  AFTER HE ASKED TO MAKE PAYMENTS AND THEN STIFFED THE CLAN OVER $300 ON HIS KILT PACKAGE. One of the few dishonorable Thoms we have run into (except for those who have drunk the MacTravesty coolaid......) Oddly enough, follow up emails and requests for payment have always gone unanswered......BY him or his wife, Lynne - who had promised to make good on the debt. 

However, I will email you some info that will help your search....

Mary

Stirling Thompson:
Sad, really sad! Loyalty to and honesty with your family was always a hallmark trait among the Border Reiver clans. But I guess things have changed since then and not always for the better.

GeorgeT:
My family goes all the way back to James - father of (John) William Thompson. Born abt 1350.
I found it fascinating to read of David's family research. Except for the dates  and middle names, it all jived.
So, I am descended from the line of John. Which line are you (David) descended from ?

-Steve Thompson-

GeorgeT:
Cathy,
I sent you my FTM file on the Thompson line. I do NOT know where you post things.
So... where do you post ?

-Steve-

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version