Author Topic: Colorado Scottish Festival and Rocky Mountain Highland Games  (Read 8813 times)

Michael Thompson

• Unitas et Probitas
    • Thompson Family Web Site
Hope you can join us in Highlands Ranch Colorado (south Denver metro area) August 10 and 11 for the 50th Annual Colorado Scottish Festival and Rocky Mountain Highland Games. In past years, Thompsons have won the athletic competitions, officiated at the Kirkin' of the Tartans, performed as musicians, and of course, maintained our Scottish hospitality at the Clan tent. It's a great time!

http://www.scottishgames.org/
The Reivers Ride Again!

Michael Thompson

• Unitas et Probitas
    • Thompson Family Web Site
Re: Colorado Scottish Festival and Rocky Mountain Highland Games
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2013, 11:52:49 AM »
Mary reminded me I should be following up on this with notice of what we're doing this weekend. Clan Thompson will have a tent in the Clan area to let everyone know about Thompsons and the Reiver history. Our band, Mulligan Stew, will be performing Saturday morning at 10:45. And I'm officiating at the Kirkin' of the Tartans again this year. Should be a great time. Hope everyone in the area can come by.
The Reivers Ride Again!

Lowell Thompson

• art-handlers.com
Re: Colorado Scottish Festival and Rocky Mountain Highland Games
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2013, 03:22:12 PM »
I'll be competing on Sunday in the 190 and under class. Looks to be a full class of athletes and tougher competition this year. I'm feeling healthy and strong, looking to win overall and hopefully a clean sweep if I'm lucky. Hope to see all the local Thompson's for a great games.
THROW HARD!!!