Author Topic: New Member  (Read 10767 times)

Wm Thompson

« on: August 13, 2009, 06:23:05 PM »
Hello all from the Great White North of Northern Canada (Yellowknife) Canadian Diamond Capital.  Just recently started researching the Thompson Ancestry and came across "our" site.  Love this and following up on the History of the Thompson's.

Saw James post with regards to John Thompson, and from what I can find, we are from the same lineage.  Hopefully will be able to connect and learn more from each other.

Forum_mgr

• Administrator
Re: New Member
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2009, 07:12:21 PM »
Hello William - and welcome!

If James doesn't see your post, check and see if he lists his email or forum message next to one of his posts and you can contact him direct, also (although we all really like to be able to see the conversations!) If you have more definitive genealogy info, please post it and our genealogist will see what she can do with it too. I think she worked on James', but maybe you have something he didn't have.

Glad to see another from Canada join us! Browse through the forum and put your oar in the water where you like -

F.M.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2009, 07:14:10 PM by Forum_mgr »

Stirling Thompson

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2009, 07:53:38 AM »
Welcome William! Never a dull moment around here!  Jump right in and have fun!
Semper Familia! Stu
Semper Fidelis! Semper Familia!
Stu

melissathompson

Re: New Member to William
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2009, 10:19:06 PM »
Hi William, I am not sure where Yellow Knife is, but if you tell me what hockey team you follow, my family will know! I was such a newbie, I did not post to you earlier, but I just want to welcome you now.  Take care   Melissa

Mary

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2009, 06:46:13 PM »
Hi William -

Sorry we're a bit late welcoming you to the Thom(p)son clan (in all senses of the word!).  Tom and I were on a bit of a vacation and played catch-up for a couple of days since we got back.

Feel free to post in various topics or start some new ones....us old-timers need a kick start!

Welcome and WooHoo! Grin

Mary and Tom

Pamela K. Thompson

• Core
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2009, 08:59:39 AM »
Welcome William! Sorry I took so long to welcome you but I've been suffering from an extended soon-to-be-senior moment. Forgot my password! :-[ All better now. I'm Karma, my husband is Jimmie, and our daughter is Katey, She's the witty one, Huh Stu?! Again welcome.