General Category > NEW MEMBERS! Introduce yourselves here!

she's back!!!

(1/2) > >>

Beverly Kohn(Thompson):
The Kentucky Celtic Lass is back! I have missed being an active member for so long and am so excited to be back with my second family again, you all have been in my thoughts and prayers and it is so good to be back home! I've kept tabs a little reading what I could on the forum and am so sorry for the losses and troubles everyone has had or have gone through, but like that old dog, life might knock us down a little but it will never keep us Thompsons down long. To Tom and Mary and everyone else that has worked so long and hard for recognition ,congratulations and I am so proud of you, you are such an example of Thompson pride and tenassity [maybe a little hard-headedness?thank God],all good qualities I might add,thank you so very much , it will be such a great story to pass on to the next generations. I 'll stop rattling on now just excited to be back,God Bless you all and look forward to many more talks, yours in family, Bev

Donna:
Hey Bev,
What a wonderful Christmas surprise! Welcome home sweetie pie  :D

Donna

Stirling Thompson:
Bev, welcome back! Hope you stick around a bit longer this time.
Stu

Beverly Kohn(Thompson):
Thank you Donna and Stu for your kind welcome, and yes I will be around a long time now as it seems somebody needs to shake things up around here I've seen livelier cemeteries then the action on here, what's up guys? You all have worked so hard and so long for our clan to get the recognition and respect we deserve lets celebrate-- better late than never!!

Mary:
Hey Bev!  Welcome home!

And as for nobody posting --- well, you're preaching to the choir!  We've tried everything we can think of, but everyone just wants to READ and not ADD TO the forum. We got a notice today that we've had 38,000 hits on the forum......and nada. Oh well, at least those who are reading are getting something out of it still..... we're going up about 1000 hits a month from unregistered users.

Anyway, for those of us who read it and try to keep up - we always answer and Tom and I are so happy to see you back  ;D

Mary (and Tom)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version