General Category > Games & Festivals

STONE MOUNTAIN HIGHLAND GAMES, October 2015

(1/2) > >>

Mary:
OK guys --- we've wanted to get into Stone Mountain Georgia for about 8 years and were never allowed. That's now changed and CLAN THOM(P)SON SOCIETY WILL BE AT STONE MOUNTAIN in October!

We need you to show up at the tent and the parade of tartans - let's look like the proud, growing clan that we are!

Don't let us down here - lots of states are within driving distance and we hope to see many of you there! Help us make this a success.....

Stirling Thompson:
Great job! Hope everything goes well there. Hopefully we'll get to Loon Mountain, NH soon.

Mary:

--- Quote from: Stirling Thompson on September 26, 2015, 05:48:18 AM ---Great job! Hope everything goes well there. Hopefully we'll get to Loon Mountain, NH soon.

--- End quote ---

We're working on it from our end too, Stu....... We have some support from outside our clan up there -- don't give up!

IanKiser:
I would have loved to go, but alas I have a thing for work on the 3rd and I want to meet "The Mountain" from Game of Thrones on the 4th. Hope everyone going has a blast, and I will most definitely be at the Loch Norman games.

Mary:
Darn!   

Well, plan on it for next year!  We'll miss ya.....

Mary

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version