Author Topic: BEANACHD LIEBH (BY -AN- ACK LEEV) (BYE)  (Read 8529 times)

MACTAVISH

BEANACHD LIEBH (BY -AN- ACK LEEV) (BYE)
« on: April 13, 2008, 09:52:07 AM »
JUST LEAVING FOR THE BORDERS,WISH ME LUCK.  IS THERE A NATIONAL HOLIDAY OVER THERE???AN EPIDEMIC OF LARYNGITIS?  TALK WHEN I RETURN.  MARY; I'LL POST YOU THE CD OF PHOTIES MOST LIKELY, HOPE THATS OK    

Graham Thompson

Re: BEANACHD LIEBH (BY -AN- ACK LEEV) (BYE)
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2008, 02:51:16 PM »
Have fun
Guess what!? I'm here to spread my words of wisdom also. Everybody fear them!!! Hahaha

Mary

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2008, 07:14:37 AM »
JUST LEAVING FOR THE BORDERS,WISH ME LUCK.  IS THERE A NATIONAL HOLIDAY OVER THERE???AN EPIDEMIC OF LARYNGITIS?

No...but we can't figure out how to get people off their dead butts and get them to post!  It's not fair that 5 or 6 people are carrying the load for this site. I know the forum manager will shut it down if people just keep LOOKING but not contributing. We ha 54 people on at one time this month - and not ONE of them took the time to post anything.  If they aren't interested enough to help with research and do some posting, I guess we don't DESERVE having our clan back.  All the "lookers" can then go look somewhere else - we will be history.

PEOPLE - take note. A forum designed to compile research and share information on the name THOM(P)SON is there for a purpose and you have been asked repeatedly to contribute research or at least post. We'll have no excuse if we loose the only opportunity we had for getting a clan.

MACTAVISH - you aren't a Thom(p)son and are doing so much for us.  I'm ashamed.

Photies on a CD will be wonderful - can't thank you enough!

Mary

Graham Thompson

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2008, 11:34:47 AM »
I think the reason alot of people arent posting is because in my opinion theres to many topics open. Every week we add a few new ones and dont stick to the old ones that people got fermiliar with. But thats just my opinion
Guess what!? I'm here to spread my words of wisdom also. Everybody fear them!!! Hahaha