General Category > NEW MEMBERS! Introduce yourselves here!

Lowell E.S.Thompson representing on the athletic field.

<< < (2/3) > >>

Thomas Thompson:
Welcome Lowell
   I have your picture and hope to print it soon. His wife is a perfect Lassie.  As I told you we are willing to consider sponsoring you as a member of the Clan Thompson Society. Send your information along with you Mbrs app.
Tom

Thomas B. Thompson:
Greetings Lowell and family,
    It's great to have you and yours in our family
I just moved from Lafayette, Co. but all my kids are still there.
My brother owns a home in Harstel. Hopefully on one of my
visits I will have the honor of meeting you and your family.

Thomas B Thompson

Mary:
Hey Lowell -

We have a new competitor in our ranks......Nathan Thompson.......he competed at the Columbus Highland Games, IN, in the Junior Division. He did the
  22 lb Hammer Throw.....36 ft 8 in
  28 lb weight for distance...48 ft
  16 lb stone throw......23 ft 7 in
he also did a 14 ft long, 88 lb caber and flipped it, but it didn't land straight enough.  STILL................a VERY GOOD SHOWING, especially for a first time out!

It was really his first efforts at these - and we're very proud of him. 

I told his mom that maybe he could get some pointers from you ?!? We need to encourage the younger members so they can become proficient like you!

Lowell Thompson:
Hey, that is great news about Nathan. We will have a strong presence for many years to come. Keep up the throws. Practice,Practice,Practice. Most of all, Never let the passion die...   Good luck young Master Nathan...   Lowell E.S.Thompson

Michael Thompson:
Glad to see young strapping fellows like yourselves upholding the family name. Celtic sports are a bit beyond my level of physical fitness these days, though I do like to watch.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version