General Category > NEW MEMBERS! Introduce yourselves here!

New Member - James Edward Thompson, Jr. aka Duke

(1/7) > >>

Duke Thompson:
Hello Everyone!  My name is James Edward Thompson, Jr. but I go by "Duke".  I have been watching the forum and site for some time now and realized this is something I really want to, and should, be part of.  I live in central Florida with my wife Alison and son Taylor. I usually attend the Highland Games in Winter Springs, FL in January and will try to make the Jacksonville, FL festival in February this year, wife and weather permitting.  I have learned much already and hope to do and learn much more as this society/clan/family continues to take shape and make itself known.

Glad to be here!

Michael Thompson:
Welcome Duke!

I believe we have a few members in Florida. Hopefully, they will chime in and introduce themselves to you. Maybe you can meet up at some of those gatherings.

Cheers!

Michael

Barbara:
Welcome Duke, so glad to have you here.  Named after Kings you were...James and Edward.  ;D   James Edward Thompson, that's a fine name.  Glad you've found your home, don't be shy, you can talk to any one on this forum and any questions will be answered by whoever knows the answer. Looking forward to your posts.  :D

Barbara

Ernest Thompson:
G'day and wellcome Duke,

I had the pleasure of touring your state back in 2000 and totally enjoyed myself.
Hope you do the same here.

Ern
Down-under

Donna:
Hey Duke,
It's a pleasure to welcome you and your family!  I hope some of the other "guests" who have been visiting the forum will take your lead and jump right in! 

Donna

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version