General Category > NEW MEMBERS! Introduce yourselves here!

(1/6) > >>

Beverly Kohn(Thompson):
     Hello, My name is Beverly Kohn and hope to find everyone fine this morning. It has taken me awhile to post because I am new to the computer also! I joined Clan MacTavish-Thompson in 2007 at the Glasgow games in Ky. and was really impressed with the people I met there. Disappointed in the events  afterward but I think everyone's made the right decisions since then concerning  getting back to our own roots and finding out the truth of our history! I will give a little back ground of family at a later date and  even though we haven't found out alot, maybe it will help. I hate to introduce myself and turn around and ask for help,but, my sister and her husband are traveling to England for a business trip and will have time to tour England and Scotland for awhile and are having trouble finding accommodations in London for less than $400.00 u.s., does anyone have any ideas? That is for 3 days. I appreciate any help as they are leaving on the 24th of this month. They have plans to stay in Gloucester for their business meetings and then are going to Edinburgh and the Isle of Skye to tour and back to London and that seems to be hardest place to find something reasonable.  Any ideas would be great! Thank you in advance and to everyone in Clan Thompson society "I hope the best you've ever seen will be the worst you ever see!" I read that somewhere and loved it!
                                   From one hard headed Thompson to another!

Paula Cash Womack:
Hi Beverly,

Welcome to the Forum!! 

About London hotels....There are discount hotel sites for London on the internet.  Basically it seems like a half price rate at a lot of London hotels, both in town and out skirts.  I did a search for "london hotels" and quite a few came up... and they include prices

Paula

Donna:
Hey Beverly,
It's a pleasure to welcome you to the Clan Thompson Society!

Donna

Donna:
Guess What Folks.....ANOTHER HAPPY DANCE !

My cousin, Jan Cunningham, is joining as a LIFE TIME MEMBER !

Donna

Duke Thompson:
Hi Beverly and welcome!!!!!  You nailed us with hard-headed I think!!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version