General Category > NEW MEMBERS! Introduce yourselves here!

<< < (6/6)

Barbara:
That sounds like a lot of fun Mary.  Bet you do miss that.  Living out in the country like us I bet you don't get any Trick or Treaters. 

Barbara

Graham Thompson:
Your never to old for trick or treating. When im in the ages of 22-dead im gonna go trick or treating every year. You got to pull the old my little brother/sister is sick. but dont tell them brother slash sister. choose one or the other

Mary:
Graham, you truly are incorrigible!

You're right, Barbara - we've never had a trick or treater here. Not only do we live 4 miles from the nearest town (not city!), but we're on the top of a hill, too!  I don't even want to walk up that hill with the mail, let alone for a candy bar! Well....maybe a couple of candy bars.......... ;D  I really don't know what the country kids do - whether they go on into Cookeville to some organized events or what?? I suppose they are probably driven around to the neighbors...it's too far to hoof it for little ones.

Barbara:
Saves money Mary, not having Trick or Treaters.   ;D  You're closer to a town than we are.  It's 12 miles to the nearest town and 15 miles the other way to another town for us, but I love country living.  :D

Barbara

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version