General Category > NEW MEMBERS! Introduce yourselves here!

<< < (2/6) > >>

Beverly Kohn(Thompson):
           Good morning! Thank you for the welcome and thank you Paula for the help with London hotels. It's nice to meet you Duke, I felt a little dajevue because I had an uncle named James Edward Thompson, my dads little brother,cool huh? He had the best sense of humor he was great!   Hope you all have a great day!                                                                                                         

Mary:
Hi Beverly!

I met you at Glasgow when you and your sister joined the Clan MacTavish/Thompson! It's great to see you on the forum...and I hope we will be able to help you find something for your sister's trip..... You're truly among friends here and we offer quite a collection/selection!

Mary

Mary:
And welcome to our newest LIFE member, Jan Cunningham!  I asked Donna if we could look for any more members from her family but she seems to be running out of them!  ;D  Jan, I hope you get involved with your cousin AND the group here on the forum. Donna and I have been working on project for the past couple of months now and we're always ready to pull in some other helpful souls!

Thank you most sincerely for your support.......... and faith.

Mary

Mary:

--- Quote from: Beverly Kohn(Thompson) on October 14, 2008, 08:38:09 AM --- my sister and her husband are traveling to England for a business trip and will have time to tour England and Scotland for awhile and are having trouble finding accommodations in London for less than $400.00 u.s., does anyone have any ideas? That is for 3 days. I appreciate any help as they are leaving on the 24th of this month. They have plans to stay in Gloucester for their business meetings and then are going to Edinburgh and the Isle of Skye to tour and back to London and that seems to be hardest place to find something reasonable.  Any ideas would be great!

--- End quote ---

Beverly ---- do you know if they  have a preference in what PART of London they stay?  For example:

* Bayswater
    * Belgravia
    * Chelsea
    * City Of London
    * Covent Garden
    * Docklands
    * Earls Court
    * Hampstead
    * Kensington
    * Knightsbridge
    * Maida Vale
    * Marble Arch
    * Marylebone
    * Mayfair
    * Notting Hill
    * Pimlico
    * Richmond
    * South Kensington
    * St James Park, Westminster
    * Trafalgar Square
    * Victoria
    * West End
    * Westminster
    * Westminster / St James Park
    * Westminter/Victoria
    * Wimbledon

Would they be interested in self-catering or B&B or just hotels?

Duke Thompson:
Hi Beverly, where is your Uncle James Edward from?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version