General Category > NEW MEMBERS! Introduce yourselves here!

Happy Thanksgiving!

(1/4) > >>

Stirling Thompson:
Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! I'm heading North a little later today to share the holiday with my daughter and her family so I'll be off the board for a few days. Have a happy and safe holiday (especially if you're travelling) and I'll see you on the other side. And don't eat too much turkey or pie or whatever! Yeah sure! OK...

Duke Thompson:
Hi Stu and all,

Happy Thanksgiving!  I am actually back from the wilderness (camping with lots of Scouts) and off work for 5 days and hope to be out here daily in the forum and to be able to put more time into Ancestry.com - If your are travelling be safe and if you are home stoke the fire and stay warm!!!

Duke

Mary:
Happy Thanksgiving to all!  We're not going anywhere - but are waiting for Ted and Pam Herring (members and cousins) who are driving down from Carmel, IN. to spend the holiday and weekend with us.  We've double-checked that we have the bar and fridge stocked! We're not driving tomorrow, so we can eat, drink and be merry!  We wish you all the same.........

Tom and Mary

Donna:
Happy Thanksgiving to y'all...

I want you to know how much I enjoy visiting with my "Thompson family" here on the Forum and I really miss those who are no longer posting.   I hope they stop by the Forum to check on us every once in awhile!  You all are such a Blessing!

Oh,  If you hear about another big fire in California, IT ISN"T ME !!!   My son will do the cooking.

Donna

Mary:
Donna.......that IS the son you said had too much English in him????   I hope you are cooking outdoors (and not a turkey fryer!)......... :D

I also miss some of our group, but it's a busy time of year - especially for those with kids/family to organize....

But families are like that!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version