General Category > NEW MEMBERS! Introduce yourselves here!

Happy Thanksgiving!

<< < (3/4) > >>

Graham Thompson:
Hey Duke are you a Scout leader?

Duke Thompson:
Hello Graham (and welcome back Arlin),

I have a first grader, so he is a Tiger Cub and I am an Assistant Den Leader right now.  I was a Scout and was an Assistant Scout Master when I was in college.  I can see sticking with it again for a while and being a Den Leader and Assistant Scout Master as he progresses.  Gives us another excuse to hang out more.  Not a big deal now, he is seven and we do a lot together, but once he hits his teens or so I know I won't be the center of his world. 

Were you a Scout?

Duke

Graham Thompson:
Ya I was. But in Canada we do our a bit differently then in the states. We have beavers, cubs, scouts, ventures, rovers, then leaders if you want to do that. I did 1 years of beavers, 2 years of cubs, 4 years of scouts, 3 years of ventures and I was a leader for 2 years. So i did my share. I hope when i have a son or daughter one day that they will want to join.

Duke Thompson:
Hi Graham, get busy making a little one and you can have a Scout and a new Clan member!!!  Just kidding, take your time....

Barbara:
Hello all,  I'm back on the forum!  Had out of state guests and after they left I was exhausted and had lots and lots of emails to catch up on.  Finally caught up so maybe I can get back to normal.  Wait....I forgot Christmas shopping... ::)

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.  We have a lot to be thankful for.  :D

Good to see you back Arlin.  Donna, I love your sense of humor.  ;D  Mary, I know you, Tom, Pam and Ted had a good time.  Wish we could have been there with you all.  Bev, did you really brave Black Friday?  :o  Duke and Graham, I salute you for being involved with the Scouts.   :D  Stu, hope you had a great Thanksgiving with your family.   :D  Tom and Barbara hope your Thanksgiving was enjoyable with your son's visit.  :D  Dan, hope you had a great Thanksgiving with your mother in MO.  :D  If I left anyone out, and I'm sure I did, it was unintentional.

Barbara

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version