General Category > NEW MEMBERS! Introduce yourselves here!

Happy Thanksgiving!

<< < (2/4) > >>

Beverly Kohn(Thompson):
          Happy Thanksgiving!!!
    Hope everyone has a great holiday and is safe! Happy shopping tommorrow if your brave enough to get out on Black Friday! 
                  Bev and family

Donna:
Mary,
You know those times when we call our children by their first & middle names...when the world, as they know it, is about to end...that's the time my son has too much English in him. 
For the remainder of the time, he's 50% Scot and 50% Irish...(such a good boy)

Truth be told, my son is a wonderful cook!  He grows some of his own veggies and nothing will come from a can.  He even makes his own bread dough for pizza!

Donna

Thomas B. Thompson:
HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL
We are staying home this year. My son David from Colorado is here for the holidays. Some you met him at Estes Park.
Best Wishes

Tom And Barbara

Mary:

--- Quote ---Truth be told, my son is a wonderful cook!  He grows some of his own veggies and nothing will come from a can.  He even makes his own bread dough for pizza!
--- End quote ---

Gee....is he available for rent???  Ahhhhhh.......the two name "you're in trouble" routine. Actually, when my mom was miffed with me, she called me Maria Josephina.  Not my name, but I sure knew I was in trouble when she used THAT one!  Fond memories now...

I think I need a nap. Ted and Pam, Tom and I just finished dinner.......Pam's on her laptop, I'm on mine, Tom is snoozing in his armchair and Ted is playing with the dog. Peace reigns......nap........snzzzzzzz

arlin payne:
Hello to all the Thom(p)sons and the Mac(mc)Tavish.
I am hoping that all woke this morning still stuffed,happy, and safe.
Puter has been dead for most two months. Finaly got the dollars to have
it fixed so I will be around a bit more than I have been.
Arlin

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version