General Category > NEW MEMBERS! Introduce yourselves here!

Growing the Clan

(1/3) > >>

Stirling Thompson:
Wow! Look at how we're growing! We now have 86 registered members on this forum and six since the start of 2009. I think we're going to have a great year! Welcome to all the new folks... so happy to have you with us. Don't be shy, jump right in and join the fun! Tom, how are we doing on paid membership?

Jimmie:
Hello Stirling

Count me in. I sent my membership fee in a few days ago. Proud to be a clan member.
                                                                                      Jimmie

Paula Cash Womack:
Hi Jimmie,

Got your check and it is on the way to the bank.
Welcome to you, Karma and Katey!

Yes, Our Clan is Excited and Growing!

Paula Womack

Barbara:
Hello Jimmie, if I haven't welcomed you I do so now.  It's great to have you with us.  :D

Barbara

Stirling Thompson:
I've just been kinda poking around the board today looking at old posts and whatnot and I can't help but notice it's still mostly the same few people that are active here. It's great to have Rich08 back on the board after a long absence and that got me to wondering about some of our other members who used to be fairly active posters. Where are they? Are they still interested in what we're doing? Have they been ill or otherwise incapacitated? Has anyone heard from Scotsmor, Moira, Bobby, James, Aiden, Cathy (I know she down for awhile, is she OK?) and the rest? And I'd still like to hear from all the folks that joined and maybe posted once to say hello and then disappeared. Are you still here? We need your help as well as your DNA in the gene pool here if going to stay a healthy and growing organization!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version