General Category > NEW MEMBERS! Introduce yourselves here!

Growing the Clan

<< < (2/3) > >>

Mary:
Yep.....but that seems to be the 'way' of forums unless you are involved in something that changes constantly...... our evolution is going to be slow because it involves requirements mandated by Lyon Court for recognition. We did hope that members would continue to find information for the history of Thoms, if nothing else. A few of us are still looking and staying involved.....but I think that's just what happens to forums. Don't like it...but don't know how to change it!

If you watch the stats, lots of people read the forum all the time........they just don't take the time to join/post.  Oh well.

Maybe it's time to limit free access? Make you login to read our efforts, history, debates????  That's what most forums do.... but it seems like it would defeat what we are trying to do - reach out to Thoms.

I know people are busy -but so are those of us who continue to post. So.......

Barbara:
I'm still here!  I'm still here!  Life just got in the way of my reading and posting.   :(   Sorry I've let you all down, but will try to do better.  With a newly retired husband and traveling it's hard to stay up with my email let alone researching and posting on our forum.  I know Mary....excuses, excuses... ::)   ;D

Will try to catch up on all the posts I've missed and at least comment.

Barbara

Donna:
You didn't let us down, Barbara  :-*   But we did miss you!

Donna

Mary:
.................and I know where you live, Barbara......................... ;)   I know life has intruded - doesn't it always???  Glad you're going to nail your feet to the ground for awhile and get back with us. John's enjoying his retirement, huh?  ;D

Barbara:
Donna, thank you!  It's always nice to be missed.   :D

Mary, John and I both are enjoying his retirement,  although it does cut into my computer time.   :P  He says "lets go" and I say let me get my shoes on.... ;D

Barbara

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version