General Category > NEW MEMBERS! Introduce yourselves here!

New to this site

<< < (5/5)

Pamela K. Thompson:
Sorry to change the subject but has anybody heard from STU? Off to bed now.   Karma

Stirling Thompson:
Karma,
I'm still here just been a little busy lately. It's nice know someone misses me when I disappear though! And speaking of disappearing... where's Katey? It only takes one day to have a birthday... I know I had mine the end of February... it sure is tough to get old! Oh yeah, about spelling... the forum has automatic spell checking. It will underline a misspelled word in red and if you right click on the word it will offer suggestions.

Mary:
Hey Stu! 

Katey posted today! check it out.........

Mary

Barbara:
Hello Scott and a warm welcome to the forum.  It's great to have a member in Scotland!  You can teach us so much about her customs and history. 

I have an email friend living in Perth and he has sent a lot of Scottish history to me.  He was forester for Laird Drummond at Stobhal Estate for 28 years and a very patriotic Scot.  Unfortunately the old Laird died and his grandson inherited and did away with a lot of positions at the estate and my friend's job was one of the cuts.  I have another email friend who lives 40 miles south of Edinburgh near Kelso in the Borders.  She's sent some beautiful pictures of the village and countryside near where she lives.  Unfortunately she doesn't know any of the history on Thom(p)sons although there are a lot around Kelso.  Perhaps you could post some pictures of the countryside where you live, so those of us who will never get to see our ancestors homeland can drool over the pictures!    ;D

I love your Arms and your tribute to your father in them.  He would have to be proud of you.

In Clanship
Barbara

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version