General Category > NEW MEMBERS! Introduce yourselves here!

New Canuck

(1/5) > >>

PaulThompson:
Hi all, I am Christopher Paul Thompson (everyone calls me Paul).
I became interested in finding out if there was a Scottish link somewhere in my family (my wife thinks kilts are sexy!!) and found all of you.  Needles to say I am a little overwhelmed with how many of us there are!!  I have two sons William (20) and Aaron (17), a blood sucking leach exwife (meant in the kindest way possible) and am remarried to an angel.  I have a golden retriever named Rufus (I noticed on the patriarch page this is a common family name).

I don't know much about my line but what I do seems to tie in well with what I have read on the website!

I look forward to finding out more from all of you.

Michael Thompson:
Welcome Paul, glad to have you with us.

Your wife is right, kilts are definitely sexy, and you should wear one of those instead of that outfit you have on in your profile picture. (Just kidding, buddy)

What part of the country are you in?

Michael Thompson:
Oh wait, I looked at your profile and you're in Germany! Way cool. Adds to the international flavor of the clan.

PaulThompson:
Oh ya by the way ;D, I am a clown :o.  Class clown all through school, now I get paid to do it!
Also I live in sunny southern Alberta.

PaulThompson:

--- Quote from: Michael Thompson on April 16, 2009, 08:11:19 AM ---Oh wait, I looked at your profile and you're in Germany! Way cool. Adds to the international flavor of the clan.

--- End quote ---

sorry my mistake ???, filling out the profile page location is right after date of birth, so of course I put in my place of birth.  I can kind be an airhead at times.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version