General Category > NEW MEMBERS! Introduce yourselves here!

July 2009 Grow the Clan Month

<< < (5/5)

Michael Thompson:
Good on ya Donna, I wore a Clan Thompson shirt at the Highland Festival this weekend from your Zazzle collection. I like that map with the stars so much that I made a similar graphic for an information brochure we had out on the table. It really helps show people where we came from.

Mary:
Michael -

How about sending a copy of the brochure to me? You use my artwork - I may want to use your brochure!   :D

ANYTHING we can think of to promote and educate people on the Thom(p)son name is great. If anyone has more suggestions, send them our way.

I admit to struggling with trying to do anything on Facebook or Twitter...but I'll bet those are great places to have discussions that others might see. For those of you who are younger or just "more in the know" on those - how 'bout it???  I know Michael is working with the clan site on facebook.....check it out!

And Michael - glad you liked the graphic!  ;D

Mary

Donna:
Hey Michael,

This "good on ya" should be directed to Mary!!!

It was Mary's wonderful idea to make the Clan Thompson Society stuff available through Zazzle.com     The design on the t-shirt is Mary's handiwork!

Thank you Mary  :-*

Donna

Mary:
Awww shucks (blush, blush)....t'aint nothin, cuzens!  I'm glad to put whatever talents I may have to use for the good of us all ........and we have quite a few (including Donna!) who are the same. And that's what a family DOES for the 'good of the whole.'

I went to town today and bought some fabric to make a couple of marching banners........don't have much time with some other plans we have committed to, but I'll try to knock a couple of them out for some of the upcoming games. Also picked up some teddy bears that I'm going to do some 'inventing' on...........:)

The Zazzle items are fun - expensive, but fun........and they'll work until we can get something else made in bulk.

Gotta dash -

Mary

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version