General Category > NEW MEMBERS! Introduce yourselves here!

July 2009 Grow the Clan Month

<< < (2/5) > >>

Donna:
                                        Hey y'all    ;D

We're on a roll here   ;)

:D   With Jim Reed's offer to match Paula and I,
                       we're up to $15.00 donated to the
               Clan Thompson Arms Fund for each of the first
              15 NEW members to the Clan Thompson Society  :o

This offer is just too good to pass up!

Donna:
                                        ;D        Hey...It's July 1st      ;D

The official start to Grow The Clan month

This is your chance to become MEMBERS
                                       of The Clan Thompson Society.

:o     Don't forget, for each of the first 15 NEW PAID memberships,     :o
                                       $15.00 will be donated to the
                                    Clan Thompson Society Arms Fund.

:-*         If you're already a member...give a gift membership!      :-*

mrthompson:
My name is Timothy L. Thompson.  I was born, and presently live, in Spokane, Washington.  I'm married to Shelley and have two kids, Adam and Valerie.  I am having trouble researching my Thompson roots.  On Ancestry.com I was able to find information about my Grandfather, Mr. George Dean Thompson but it was minimal.  On a census report, he boarded as a teenager with a family in New Mexico.  He married Zetta Lucille Thompson (Garrett) and resided in Fort Smith Arkansas and Wichita Kansas.  He passed on in 2002 at 92 years of age.  He had two daughters, Caroline (Lashbrook) and Sue (Klassen) and four sons, Donald R., Tommy, Rick and Robert (passed away in mid 1960's).   
It's possible that Mr George D Thompson was adopted and that Thompson is his adoptive name, I'm not sure.
If anyone has more information I could use the help. 
Thanks, Tim.

Forum_mgr:
Hello and welcome, Tim!

I'm sure our members will all take a look at your genealogy and see if there's a "hit" with theirs. If not, we've had over 6500 visitors to this site since the end of September and THEY are bound to be Thoms also and may have a connection. Genealogy is one of our most popular topics with non-members.

I wish you good luck and hope someone will recognize your family.

Sincerely,
F.M.

Cathy McTavish:
I am back to the forums, minimally, but would love to help you with your genealogy.  What year was your grandfather born??  where was he born, when and where did he die??   do you know who his parents were??   
Cathy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version