General Category > NEW MEMBERS! Introduce yourselves here!

Hello from the Desert SouthWest

(1/2) > >>

AZ Thompson:
Hello to everyone.  Just wanted to introduce myself, I am Nick Thompson from Phoenix Arizona.  Only recently have I been able to work on my family line and I am very happy to have found Clan Thompson.  My father had told me in the past we were from Clan MacTavish but he only went so far as to look up our family name from their website.  I stumbled across the Clan Thompson website and after reading a bit feel the MacTavish connection is a bit sketchy.  I don't have much information to work with but here is what I have so far:

My father is Charles Thomas Thompson, born in McKees Rock PA to Charles Robert Thompson (2-3-1917) and Elma June Porter (6-5-1915 Maiden name).  He grew up in Hyndman PA and Cumberland MD.  His father Charles Robert Thompson spent time in Cumberland MD and Ellerslie MD and is the son of Charles Sherman Thompson and Nellie Sofia Waltman.  Charles Sherman Thompson is from Homer OH, Uniontown PA, and Stateline PA. 

So far that is all I have.  I know it is not much but I am just beginning.  Thanks for making this forum available and I am happy to be here.  I look forward to getting to know everyone. 

Paula Cash Womack:
Welcome Nick,
You found the right place.  We are on facebook, too.
We also would like it if you joined the Clan Thom(p)son Society.
We are an interesting "family".

Again, welcome.

Paula Womack
Membership Secretary

Donna:
Hey Nick,
Welcome!   I'm in California so it's very nice to see another "Forum Friend" from this half of the USA.   And, as our Paula just mentioned, please think about a Clan Thompson Society membership  :D
Its nice to have everyone post to the Forum but paid memberships help to ensure our Clan Thompson Society future.
Again, welcome and please stop by the Forum often...this you will enjoy!

Donna

Pamela K. Thompson:
Welcome Nick, hope you find the site useful ( it's always entertaining ;D), and  hope you become a member. I'm Karma, my husband is Jimmie, and we have a daughter Katey 14, they don't post as much, hardly ever actually but I try to keep us all up to date. Welcome from us all!

AZ Thompson:
Thanks everyone!  I have limited free time so I am getting aquainted with the web site and the Clan Thompson homepage.  I will post more in a couple days when I have a day to myself.
Thanks again.
Nick

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version