Author Topic: Mulligan Stew Band  (Read 7524 times)

Parker Thomson

• Denego Nos Non!
Mulligan Stew Band
« on: June 13, 2013, 06:10:00 AM »
Michael Thompson has a cool band that plays Scottish & Irish Folk music in the Denver / Front Range region of the Rocky Mountains and at all the Highland festivals.  Pretty cool.[url]http://www.mulligan-stew.com/band/thompson.html[url]
DENY US NOT

Ernestt481

Re: Mulligan Stew Band
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2013, 04:48:32 PM »
That sounds great. I'll definitely have to visit again next trip to hear them. By the way are any of you affected by the bush fires in Colorado.
Ern

Parker Thomson

• Denego Nos Non!
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2013, 07:01:06 AM »
The most destructive fires are on the east side of the Continental Divide and south of Denver in the Colorado Springs area.  Thousands displaced by evacuations and hundreds of houses burned. The other fires are big too, but burning in less populated areas like Rocky Mountain National Park. I was watching the RMRP fire from a distance as it got into a new stand of beetle kill pine on the other side of a ridge.  When it hit that, it looked like a bomb went off- mushroom cloud and everything.
DENY US NOT

Ernestt481

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2013, 04:28:06 PM »
Good to hear all you guys are safe let's pray that it remains that way and that they get these fires under control.
Ern

Parker Thomson

• Denego Nos Non!
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2013, 11:38:02 AM »
Mulligan Stew Playing Tomorrow in South Denver!!!! These guys are a great local Celtic band led by the incomparable Michael Thompson! I,m going to see them and more at the Colorado Rocky Mountain Scottish Festival in Highlands Ranch. Aug 10 & 11. Heritage Park in Littleton, CO. ::)
DENY US NOT